How to make a PIN Code required to redeem Coupons in Order to only allow Coupon Redemptions verified by the Sales Staff?
Customer clicks on Redeem Button
- The customer opens the mobile coupon on his mobile phone
- The customer clicks on the Redeem button to activate the coupon
- After the customer clicked the redemption button, he is asked to enter a PIN code.
Sales Staff says PIN Code
- The sales staff tells the PIN code to the customer
- One PIN: It's possible that you have only one PIN for all coupons
- PIN per store: It's possible that each store has it's own PIN for all coupons
- PIN per coupon: It's possible that each coupon has its own individual PIN
Customer enters PIN Code
- The customer enters the PIN-code on the mobile coupon and confirms
- The coupon gets redeemed and the coupon code appears