How to redeem Mobile Coupons through the POS API?
How does the coupon redemption work if you have a POS system that is connected with Gonnado's POS API.
This requires the set up of the Gonnado POS API first.
Customer opens Mobile Coupon
- The customer opens the email or SMS containing the link to the coupon
- In the Email, there is a button called "Mobile Coupon" or similar
- In the SMS there is a link at the end of the message
- The customer clicks the link and opens the coupon in the mobile browser
Sales Staff scans the Coupon Code
- The sales staff scans the barcode or QR code and grants the discount
About 2 seconds after scanning the barcode or QR code, it will disappear and the coupon will be registered as redeemed.