How can the Sales Staff redeem Mobile Coupons at the POS by scanning a Barcode or QR-Code?
If your POS system is online, consider redeeming mobile coupons with the Gonnado POS API.
Customer opens Mobile Coupon
- The customer opens the email or SMS containing the link to the coupon
- The customer clicks the link and opens the coupon in the mobile browser
Customer clicks Redeem Button
- The customer clicks on the "Redeem in Store" (or similar) button under the title
- The customer is asked to confirm and clicks on "Yes" to confirm the redemption
Optional: Learn how you can require a PIN-code for the coupon redemption here.
Sales Staff scans the coupon code
- The sales staff grants the discount to the customer by scanning the barcode or QR code
- Scan from the mobile coupon if possible
- Scan from a print out behind the checkout alternatively