How can I define, what triggers Website Layers to open, where on my site that they appear, and which users should be targeted or excluded?
When a trigger occurs, Website Layers appear as an overlay on your website. There are two triggers:Page Entry
- Directly after the website is loaded.
- With a defined time delay after the website is loaded.
- When the user has scrolled down on the site for a defined percentage.
- When users navigate with the mouse cursor over the top of the page, to leave the page.
- When users scroll down on mobile more than 50% and then scroll up again to leave the page.
With placements, you can define, on what URLs of your website, Website Layers should show or not show.
- User is viewing your homepage
- User is viewing a product category
- User is viewing a product page
- User is in the checkout process
The targeting with cookies enables you, to define criteria based on the user's surfing history as well as demographic data.Examples by Behavior
- User did not make a purchase in the last 90 days
- User redeemed a coupon in the past
- User location
- User language
The placements and targeting can also be excluded, to prevent users from seeing the Website Layers. For example, you can not show the layer when:
- User has seen the layer already in the last 7 days
- User made a purchase in the last 24 hours
- User has already signed up for your newsletter or loyalty card